October 27, 2010


FIRST~ I want to say THANK YOU to all of you, for supposrting and visiting my lil' ol' blog. ^_^ I started this blog on October 24th, 2005!! Can't believe it's been that long! ^_^ I couldn't have kept it going with out you all. YAY~Here's to more years to come!

SECOND~ This is the Piece I just did for the "Little Rolla" Custom Art Show in Sapporo, Japan.

Set up all fancy like in an acrylic box. hehee... It's going for $10,500 YEN, which is about $75. hehe.....Too bad it's only one side, cuz the other side is perfect for halloween (pumpkin patch).

Thank you Marty San, for the invite to the show. more sooN!


damon said...


Happy Birth day Blog!!!

Mulleh said...

Happy birthday :)

really nice :)

Dee @_@ said...

Thank you Damon and Mulleh~ ^_^


Related Posts with Thumbnails