February 19, 2010

Year of the Tiger!



There are a few reasons why I wanted to make a design to ring in the Year of the Tiger.
First, I was born in the Year of the Tiger, so I felt it was appropriate.
Second, even though I am not Chinese, my husband is and I wanted to create a card to send to our family and Third, I love the fact that it fell on Valentine's Day and a Full Moon to boot! SO, now that I've explained it....THE Best reason of all, is that I just wanted to draw it, mkaaaay. Teehee..... hope you like it and Happy Chinese Lunar New Year!! *snap, crackle, pop

11 comments:

damon said...

to cute!

Pat said...

Love it! Such a happy looking piece of work - it made me smile :)

gg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee @_@ said...

Thank you Damon, Pat and Lisa~ More stuff soon! ;) Cheers!

brett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashleigh said...

How great! you are very talented! I'll be following your blog to see what's next...

gucci-shoes-bags said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Christianlouboutinmy.com,the summer is coming,what are you waiting for,just come and go shopping,here are our featured and best-seller christian louboutin products:chanel shoes chanel shoes jimmy choo jimmy choo manolo blahnik manolo blahnik louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton shoes Tory Burch Shoes and so on.

Allex said...

New year of a tiger has begun successfully

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails