January 8, 2010

Only a Peak!! New works for upcoming Group Show called "Trappings"!


These are little cropped pictures of the new work I am submitting for the upcoming All women Group Exhibition curated by Artist Sisters: CJ Metzger & Miss Mindy.
I will have 3 possibly 4 new pieces for the show, but there will also be wonderful new works from these 8 talented and lovely ladies:
Celene
Tina darling
Miss Mindy
Katie Rice
CJ Metzger
Su Moon
Jeni Yang
Lesley Reppeteaux
and lil' ol me...
Dee Chavez
*I will have my website up and running real soon.
"Trappings"
Opening Reception:
Friday, January 15th 2010 7p-10pm
Show runs: January 15th - February 6th
WWA Gallery
9517 Culver Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
(310)836.4992

There will also be a LIVE painting session created by us artists galz during the opening reception that will be donated for auction to the Lunch Bunch Charity, who feed the homeless of Los Angeles.
Here are some snip it's of my work. I will post all the work after the opening.
CHEERS and HAPPY 2010!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails