September 14, 2008

PAINTED BGs for Monstroville

Hello all! Happy September!! (yea, I know it's the middle of the month, but what can I do.) hehee...=)


Here is the sketch for the first BG I painted and colored (Left). Here is the colored and painted version I did of the sketch (Right). Designed by BG layout artist Stephen Nicodemus (My Gym Partner's a Monkey) for a short/series pitch called "Monstroville" created by Doktor Viktor Von Kreep

Here is the 2nd set I did:








I did one more city wide shot for this and I will post it soon!

OH-One more thing! I have an ETSY STORE now!! GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
PRINTS,PRINTS AND ORIGINALS!!!!
HERE

4 comments:

damon said...

wow nice

Danielle said...

Those are stunning Dee!

SteveLambe said...

Totally BA.

Bad ass!

Tomás Serrano said...

Beautiful both. Love the second, very expressionist

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails