August 2, 2008

I AM 8-Bit 2008!!! LOOK, a small snip of my piece!!


Here is the flyer for the show and here is the info:

i am 8-bit
Opening Night Extravaganza
Thursday, August 14, 2008
8 p.m. to Midnight

World of Wonder Storefront Gallery
6650 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, Cali.

Over 100 artists remixing their videogame memories.

Performances by:
Computer Jay
DJ R-Rated

Here is just a snip-it, a tiny little glimpse of my piece for this years show. I had fun with this one, although it took me longer than I wanted, but that's how things go. SO- I will post the full version on AUG. 15th! Please return back, incase you couldn't make the show! CHEERS!!
PS: this pic is not very good, but you might have an idea what the piece is about. ;p

10 comments:

Daisy Church said...

Awesome!!! can't wait to see the whole thing in it's entire 8-bit glory! :D See ya on the 14th!!!

damon said...

oh i will be there

Mukpuddy said...

Can't wait to see it!!

Unknown said...

Woooo ... can't wait to see the complete painting!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

I'm guessing "Animal Crossing"? :x

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

so cute, can't wait

Unknown said...

oh! I sure hope to make it!
looks like it's gonna be a wonderful show....
:)mm

Unknown said...

It was a great show and you made a fantastic piece!

Jorge R. Gutierrez said...

I LOVED your piece Dee!!!

QueenBebop said...

I LOVED YOUR PIECE GOOD LUCK
GOD BLESS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails