October 5, 2006

It's Squid-O in 3D!!!


I have to say first, thank you to all my friends and family for the wonderful birthday gifts. I love them all and I greatly apprieciate everyone of them. On that note, here is one of the gifts that my good friend Annette made for me. I was very surprised and very happy to see it in 3D form! Can you guess which painting this is from? :) It's both machine and hand sewn and I think she did a wonderful job recreating it! Love it! Thank you!
On my personal work, eh...moving slow. Kinda in a slump, but trying to get out of it. I hope that this month brings out more creativity, since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! later then...

5 comments:

mrs. b. said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, and I took a peek at your paintings, they are faboo!! And this little guy that your friend made from one, too adorable!! There's much talent in your circle!! Halloween is a fave here as well, I'll be switching my banner shortly! Cheers, a : )

Alina Chau said...

oh my god, this is too cute!

Michael said...

This guy is super Dee duper cute. Great!

And happy birthday!

Gabe Swarr said...

Awesome!

coloribus said...

oh! that's a wonderful gift !
that's too cute !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails