August 12, 2011

SUPER i am 8 bit 2011!! Yay~

Hi all!
Here is my piece I did for the Super i am 8 bit 2011 Show! It was an AWESOME show. I attended the VIP Opening on Wed. night and it was a great turn out! Lots of Media/Press and Artists from the show enjoying themselves. The Main Show Opening was last night and over a 1,000 people showed up! Those 8 bit people really worked hard to get this whole show together and they had full success. Here is my piece I have in the show. Not sure if it Sold yet, but if your interested, please feel free to email me. ^_^
Title: Ready!
Medium: Acrylic on Wood with Oakwood frame
Size: 16"x 20"
Price: $700
Here are some details of the piece.

I like to play video games ever since I was a kid. Still play many today, but nothing beats a good 8bit game. These were two of my favorite games when I was young. Along with Tempest, but man, how I used spend a lot of quarters trying to kill that centipede. ;) I got the idea for this painting by imagining how Mrs. Pacman always chases the poor ghosts around, so what if the tables were turned and she was the hunted. It was a fun piece to do and made me want to play those games again, but I guess now I can just buy the app. hehee... I will post more images of the show on my flickr, so feel free to check them out~ Cya!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails