January 21, 2011

YAY! New Show Opening Tonight! SUPERKICKASS!



HI~ Quick word about the New show Opening happening tonight! I am a part of a 5 person exhibit called "SUPERKICKASS" and it will be held at WWA Gallery in Culver City,CA. It opens from 7- 10p -ish and we will be signing FRESH NEW PRINTS at the show. So come on out and see some amazing Kick Ass work! hahaa.....
O here is one of my pieces for the show. The photo is not the best cuz the colors a little too bright, but like I have said before, I am not a photographer..mkay~ ;) hehee.. Hope to see you there! Cheers!
O, i will post the rest of the pieces this weekend! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Title: Dill's Pickle










2 comments:

Kay said...

Love this! Good luck on your show. Wish I was in California to see it.

Dee said...

Thank you Kay! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails