October 13, 2010

Hello All~ I'm sorry it's taken me awhile to post, I kinda took a break. I know I should have mentioned it, but I hope this makes up for it. I did a little piece for an up coming show in Japan called "Lil Rolla Doll" Show. It's a 3" high resign figure that you can paint anything you want on it. This was my take.



Title: A Flower for you a Pumpkin for me
Medium: Acrylic on Resin
Size: 3" height
Debut: Oct. 25th Little Rolla Show in Japan
through PaintMonster Co.
It was pretty fun to paint so small. Hopefully they like it. ^_^

In the meantime, I am working on some larger pieces, on wood, that will be in a 5 person show in January 2011. So I will try to post as I go this time. Maybe some part of them anyways. Thanks for stopping by and checking it out. More soon! Peace~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!Your new website looks pretty nice, you're are a creative blogger. When do you actually plan to launch a number of projects on which you' have been working? I'd also like to mention that http://custom-writing.services/ can become your home work helper when you need an essay or any other academic project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails